1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Got my 3.45 LSD!
214 Posts
i liked the old one(shockwave) but im getting used to the new one

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey why is my 2003 f250 starting to feel like a cheap chevy. I mean all the cheap plastic stuff is breaking like the shifter selecter and the tow hall thing will not work my wife drive this truck everyday and does not abuse the truck. I have an old 97 dodge that i have had less trouble and less maintanance cost that has 120000 miles that has had less parts to break. matter of fact the only thing i have changed is the ball joints. I probably wouldnt have done that if they had grease fittings lkike the new ones i put in. maybe toyota is not a bad choice i buy american but ford and chevy quality is going down hill fast ford used to be bullet proof what happened. we baby this f250 because its so expensive to fix. But my nieghbor has a toyota that he abuses and it never breaks down rusting out a little from not washing it. Help renew my faith ford is still my favorite or is that gonna change Thanks Dennis

·
1,836 Posts
I think the shockwave one is the simplest one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 1997 f 250 4 by 4. Would having 3 inch taller tires on the rear make my 4 wheel drive bind up? Feels like the brakes are on in the front.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.