Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Space Lord said:
oh dear.......:dead: Just seems strange that he would go to the blue oval. I mean the guy never stops bagging Ford.
Yeah I know what you mean, but its expected isn't it?? Look at bright, he praised FORD when he was with them, now gets stuck into them.

Russell is not happy at Castrol. GMS is the up and coming FORD IMO, it wouldn't be a bad move if Russell wants to get something out of racing, staying at Castrol, he won't achieve what he wants.

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Did anyone hear Russell when he had that gearbox problem.

Well channel 10 listenened into the radio conversation and he called the car a ****ing something before they cut it off. Maybe he thinks if he can't beat HRT in a Holden he might try a Ford.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Ingall said that he's committed to the Castrol team and he's staying with them in 2002.
There's no way that he's going to GMS and especially not in a Ford.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gms00 said:
Ingall said that he's committed to the Castrol team and he's staying with them in 2002.
we'll just have to wait and see..

·
Registered
880 Posts
gms00 said:
i agree with you. I just don't see that it will happen.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Space Lord said:
Anyone want to have a bet?????
well since I started the thread, ofcourse I'll stick by my word..

If I lose, then my credibility goes down the drain. No biggie....:s6:

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
if it is true, that's certainly good news for gms and for the blue oval. *rallyman waits and holds breath in anticipation of official annoucement*

1 - 20 of 28 Posts