Ford Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, heres the first of shot of my baby... (I hope, the preview post doesn't show the pic..)

... OK, I'm stumped. How do u attach in-line images with this Post Editor?

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
select browse where it says attach file and then select pic on your poota

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
When you go to post a reply, you will notice the attach file button

Attach file:
Maximum size: 702400 bytes
Valid file extensions: gif jpg bmp jpeg

Click on the browse button and select what you want to show from a file location on your hard drive.
You will need to double click or open on your selection. If the file location doesn't come up in the box, you haven't got it selected.

Notes

Take your plate out with paint shop or similar, resize if you have to and save as one of the options shown above.

(edit sorry rob your post wasn't there when I posted)

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
HSE2 said:
When you go to post a reply, you will notice the attach file button

Attach file:
Maximum size: 702400 bytes
Valid file extensions: gif jpg bmp jpeg

Click on the browse button and select what you want to show from a file location on your hard drive.

Notes

Take your plate out with paint shop or similar, resize if you have to and save as one of the options shown above.

(edit sorry rob your post wasn't there when I posted)
hehe.....no prob, your advice was better any way

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets try again...

Nope. I use the 'Attach file:' dialog, choose my file, the file name & path appears in the text box. Then when I Preview (or Submit) the pic doesn't show. Can't see what I'm doing wrong. Try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try again...

aaahhhhh! Finally.

This is after I got the Momo Racer wheels & painted the callipers, but before I got the DBA Gold rotors.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will do as soon as I get the photo scanned. I'll post it here asap.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Mate...

Welcome, looks nice, very nice, how about a list of mods, any engine work, closer look at those rims..

More, more more LOL

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My Previous Baby - EF XR8

While I get my S#it sorted out on some more pics of the AU, here are a couple of shots of my previous XR - a sweet blue 1996 EF... with a few mods....

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pic # 6 ... spots in front spoiler ...

I haven't edited this photo. THe number plate shows as all white because I had reflective letters stuck over the letters. Works well eh?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.