·
Registered
1,120 Posts
F Series

Yes, great ad I thought, infact all the commercial adverts are good,
AU racing Rosco over the Salt
The Wish, VB's falling from the sky into the back of the V8 AU
Sking behind on the Salt
The Courier towing the pub to the river crossing.
I think the rest of Ford could learn a thing or two from the boy's in the commerial section, they just seem switched on more than the rest of them.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Yeah seen it, brought a fair bit of laughter from the people glued to the tele in the dorm too :D
Th commercials adds are definitely some of the right stuff

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Hehehe.....brought a smile to my face! But those trucks certainly are workhorses! Would've loved to see a medium sized car with two tyres punctured and the F-Series towing it ON IT'S TRAY! :D

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
You have to love it when the guy says "where bogged" and then the camera pans onto the truck and all you see is a little bit of its nose, a great ad

Now when the new explorer comes out they should have the same idea but instead of the truck have some type of Holden, and the explorer driver should say "you should have bought a Ford", he then proceeds to spray mud all over the Holden driver.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Havnt seen the ad yet, but I saw an F350 Tray-back the other day, it was next to a Tarago at the lights and it made the Van look tiny :eek::eek:

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I had a look at a F250 at the dealer on the weekend, it was parked next to a standard XL ute on one side and an XR6 ute on the other and it absolutely dwarfed over them. It looked like it was ready to do a bit of Monster truck action.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I had the privelage to drive one of these monsters last monday. F250 to be exact. It bounces around abit on the road but thats to be expected as it had no load at the time. Pulled like a train from extremetly low revvs. It actually took me 5 minutes to figure out how to start the damn thing as it has a button you need to hold in whilst turning the key. Maybe if someone trys to rob it? Dunno. When I opened the bonet i couldnt beleive just how big that intercooler was! JAYSUS. The forst 5 minutes i need to concentrate a bit as it was a whole new driving experience. The clutch was heavy and as the gearbox was new aswell it was easy to miss a gear. All up it was a pretty impressive peice of machinery which turned a few heads around ocean grove and Bells Beach. Only 1 things i would complain about that i can think of was there was no glove box on the passanger side. Im presuming the mustang has one even though its RHD converted. All up It was a great experience and I would recommend all of you take a test drive if given the chance.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Saw a blue F250 in Braddon yesterday. I want one.

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
The ads bloody funny.. Anyone seen the new SS ad with the guy driving down the driveway?? I personally think its a bit cheezy and lame but what else would you expect from a Holden.. :cool:

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
It certainly is a great ad, caused abit of laughter :D

Ford definately have some great ads for the utes. Can't wait to see what they come up with for AV.

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
Ford have certainly got the right idea with the commercial ads.. well done...

The passenger vehicles are laking flare and excitement... The SS ads are good.

Ford need to spice up the XR ads and plug them more!!

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Adam W said:
I had a look at a F250 at the dealer on the weekend, it was parked next to a standard XL ute on one side and an XR6 ute on the other and it absolutely dwarfed over them. It looked like it was ready to do a bit of Monster truck action.
Me too Adam,
Went out to the dealer to price up what might be my new Falcon ute for work,(I'm hoping) and there was the F250 towering over the "normal" cars in the showroom. IT WAS HUGE!!
And to think that I jokingly said to my wife that I'd buy one if we had anymore kids...I'm now thinking the bloody thing wouldn't even fit through the shed door.:rolleyes:
Russell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts