Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Probe Owner
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post some pics of the facelift my baby went through.

Before:

After:

The driving lights are Pilot 1055cs and are way better than the stockers and the old PL-800cs I had on there. Plus they look sweet. They are mounted in the stock location w/ the stock harness and mount :-D

The clears I made myself. They have hyperwhite 1157s and blue 194s (waiting to find some hyperwhites) I rewired them as well. The bright filament of the 1157 that used to be the turn signal is now the parking light. And the 194 and the dim filament of the 1157 act as the turn signal. Only problem is that I kinda got the turbo blinker mod now due to the changed resistance. Not too bad, kinda unique. The new parking lights are bright and make a HUGE difference. It looks completely different now.

If anyone wants directions I'll post some.

Walter

·
Probe Owner
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just realized how that 3rd picture didn't come out at all. I'll take a shot at night so you can tell the difference.

:-D

Walter

·
Probe Owner
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:cough:medium alpine green:cough:

·
Probe Owner
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Probe GT Member
19 Posts
Wow !!! those are nice !!!

I liked the base probe b4 the GT face lift.

H

·
0 Posts
the clears look good, those hyperwhite 1157's have a sort of greenish tint to them too when they're on and it matches the car very well (especially at night). Now you just need to invest in some eibachs and you'll have a sleek looking nice pgt.

·
Probe Owner
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HowLeTT said:
the clears look good, those hyperwhite 1157's have a sort of greenish tint to them too when they're on and it matches the car very well (especially at night). Now you just need to invest in some eibachs and you'll have a sleek looking nice pgt.
Not till after winter. Just don't want to put my paint through it. Then next winter I'll be able to afford another car.

1g AWD DSM winter beater baby!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts