Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking out the Ford site, and I noticed two new colours for the Falcon coming in Feb and March 2004.

Feb 2004 - "Zest" which seems to be a gold/brown colour available on the XT, Futura and Fairmont models

and

March 2004 - "Envi" which is a lighter 'grassier' green which kinda reminds me of the Holden "dunnydore" kermit colour. This colour will only be available on the XR models.

Is it just me, or is Holden and Ford swapping "hero" colours (ie..Holden now has a "Phantom" equivalent deep purple, while Ford is adopting the Kermit colour. Originality seems to be "out the door" these days...

Personally, I like the gold colour, wonder if it will be metallic ?

·
Registered
436 Posts
I just saw an Envi XR6T about 2 hours ago on Ballarat Rd in Sunshine. Looked pretty ding-dang-diddly awesome. Before that, a Harvest Green XR8, with an always even more awesome BULGE. Twas a good day.

·
Falcon: Back II Back
62 Posts
personally, i hate both of these colours. bring back gt gold!

·
Registered
51 Posts
OMG nobby i saw the same car too on ballarat road. i was in hungry jacks at the time. i thought it was a commodore actually at the start.

·
Can't wait for Winton...
2,759 Posts
The other night I saw one of the new greens on an XR8. I’m not sure if it was the evening light, but it appeared to have a gold metallic through it reminiscent of a candy apple green. Looked great, a reasonably subtle mid-green colour but with a real highlight to it.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
RATT:
Got any envi pics? Also, are there any V8 RTVs over there for me to come over and drive around????

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
RATT:
Got any envi pics? Also, are there any V8 RTVs over there for me to come over and drive around????
No Envi yet Pete.

I have a softomatic v8 RTV for you to drive. It's in your favourite colour too mate!

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
RATT said:
Here are a few shots of "zest".
Wow, Zest looks really nice, and very classy.

Infact, I would love to see that or a deeper gold version of it on the GT, with black stripes.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
RATT said:
No Envi yet Pete.

I have a softomatic v8 RTV for you to drive. It's in your favourite colour too mate!
I'm on my way! :wnc: :angel: :wnc:

·
FFing Festive
597 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
I'm on my way! :wnc: :angel: :wnc:
Let us know what ya think AP. A full AP "beat-up" in the Ute forum will do.

Thanks for the pics RATT!

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I'm sorry but that Zest colour does not fill my mind with happy thoughts.....

Will be interesting to see what Envi looks like in the flesh, I don't think too much of it either!

1 - 20 of 186 Posts