Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Plays the cues of the Channel Nine news intro music"

Well it's official, Doc has hit the big spot in the news department everyone is talkin about how and where and why. The news is definitly bigger than Ben Hurr.

We are all waiting in suspense of Doc's reply in ford forum, stay tuned...

:D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
I'M KINDA PISSED OFF WITH DOC AT THE MOMENT:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:
 

·
BSR Field Agent
Joined
·
578 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
I'M KINDA PISSED OFF WITH DOC AT THE MOMENT:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:
Well he has certainly been able to pull your chain then!!!!!



:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Nipper said:


Well he has certainly been able to pull your chain then!!!!!



:D
I feel like grabing that chan, cuting it off me, then tieing it around his **** and then geting a R5, tieing it to it, then showing him 220kW of pain!!!:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown
 

·
BSR Field Agent
Joined
·
578 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:


I feel like grabing that chan, cuting it off me, then tieing it around his **** and then geting a R5, tieing it to it, then showing him 220kW of pain!!!:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown
And it appears the chain is getting tighter..!!!!!!
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys,

Like all i know is that Doc was playin a joke, as to when he'll be back posting here i'm not sure. But one things for sure he'll definitly be back. A number of us were at Eastern Creek and i can assure you thats all we know, hence thats why i made this news flash thread.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top