Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prancing Horse Racing will contest the Shell Series next year with a Ford Falcon V8supercar.
They have said that Mark Noske will not drive the car next year( don't know why ):confused:
The sponsor might be Budweiser ( American Beer Company) .

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
More of Geoffs and Marsdens great work coming through.:thumbup:

We should be able to bank on a good driver aswell.:cool:

Up yours Crennan.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Up yours Crennan:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And so say all of us:p

Still think Ford have got the marketing wrong with the the V8s though:confused:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
Up yours Crennan:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And so say all of us :p
...And so say all of us. 'Cause he's a bloody big too-ool, 'cause he's a bloody big too-ool, 'cause he's a bloody big too-oo-ool!, which nobody can deny... YAY!! :p

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I'm sorry to say that doesn't mean I'll start drinking that Bud rubbish....

What do you mean about the marketing thing HSE2?

BTW, how do you do the 'quote' thing?

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Another FORD team, cool, just means there will be more falcons for the Holden pricks to get past:D:evil:

Aussie Pete, to quote, click on the quote button below the message you want to reply to, you will notice it will put that message between square brackets lik this, [......]quote here[/.........], {with the word quote in the square brackets}, then you just delete the parts of the message you don't want.

Geeez, I made a mess of the explaination:eek:, hope it helps.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Sounded ok to me JEM. Where ya been fella?... Have you got a heap of work on or something?... :confused:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
What do you mean about the marketing thing HSE2?

I mean that i don't agree with the way Ford have gone about the structure of their race teams and the organisation in general of the formula. I have talked to Geoff about my concerns but as yet no reply so I guess I must have upset him:( :( :( :confused:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Ford Man said:
Sounded ok to me JEM. Where ya been fella?... Have you got a heap of work on or something?... :confused:
Rolling out Windows 2000 on about 600 machines, and dealing with all the headaches related to that, so yeah pretty busy. :( Gotta like the overtime though :wink2:

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
EEEEEK win 2k on 600 machines?
I got the warez version on mine, win2k rox0rs!!!!
just think JEm in a couplea weeks the release SP2 for Win 2k...guess what you'll be doing then lol!:fmad:
Lucky Win2k is heaps easier to get workin than any of it's predesessors or you could have had a lot more overtime :eek:
Gotta love the cash anyway :)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Our company just rolled out windows 2000 as well. Bloody prick of a system. Has slowed everything down heaps... Ah well, that's new technology for ya... :rolleyes:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Interesting little table on page 121 of the latest street machine. It says there are 11 Holden Motorsport cars compared to 12 Ford Racing cars.
Once GMS and Larko go to two cars as well as PHR that takes the total to 15 Ford Racing cars on the grid plus the privateers... You'd think you'd jag the odd win now & then... :wink2: :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing