Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just looking around websites trying to get info on einstein adn plank when i came across a whole pile of quotes from one mr henry ford so yeah here is one i thought was interesting

"It is not the employer who pays wages -- he only handles the money. It is the product that pays wages"

this is so damn ****ing true so we better get a bloody good av falcon i tell ya or i am gonna resurrect old henry just so i can kill him again :D j/k of course

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
I tend to agree. The AV and the next all new Falcon is Ford Aust. last chance to ensure a future in Australia. IMO the AUII is the beginning of that revival with the AV giving Ford Oz much needed increased market share and confidence. With the amount of support Ford Oz has, as shown here on Fordforums for example, we should be onto a winner.

GO FORD OR GO HOME.......

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hope your right ratt

but it could easily be anotehr screw up :(

if they stuff this one then ford is over

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
The_RAT said:
but it could easily be anotehr screw up :(
if they stuff this one then ford is over
I reckon by now Ford US and Ford Oz has realised that US styling will not sell in this country. Look at the Taurus and the AU. Both dogs.. both haven't set the world on fire. The Commode has always has Euro styling and has been succesful of late with it. Euro styling and big power are the keys to AV..

·
My Neck Hurts....
501 Posts
With the Taurus, I think you'll find that US styling didn't sell in the US either. It was just the momentum and good reports of previous models that helped the 'rolling cockroach' sell there.

But the Mustang does alright. All the women buy the V6's, and that's their biggest seller!

My theory is, if the Men go for something, wait a Generation or more and the women go for it too. Horses - used by the cowboys as a means of travel. Now Women are the big horse lovers. Same for Mustangs.

Funny that it I stuck with the horse theme...

Lukeyson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts