Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
Ok, I own a 1999 series 1 VT commodore executive, it's kinda funny actually cus I'm more of a Ford fan. I used to go to TAFE with a Ford shirt and hat and my mates see me driving a commie, so that was kinda stupid, yeh i also own a holden shirt but thats just a rag :hy: . Nah i gots nothin against Holden they're alright, i just like Ford more.
And i don't know if its just me but i think I'm the only asian dude that actually likes Ford's/Holden's and V8's. Unless there's someone else here to prove me wrong.
Anyways, hopefully I'll meet some new peeps here, until then I'll catch u guys L8r :hy:

·
Registered
197 Posts
No probs mate we have a 99 vt exect wagon as a run around but keep the real ford the old lundau lurkin in the shed just waitin till shes ready!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice to kno people care :)
once i get the money there'l be a nice Ford V8, or turbo 6 in front of the house :hy:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GMACK24 said:
Welcome aboard.

Just use the IMG tags.

[ i m g ] then insert your URL of your pic then close with [ / i m g ] but the main thing is to remove the spaces inbetween the i m and g ............. good luck and looking forward to seeing your pics ! !

Thanks for that GMACK24
Nothin special, just a stock executive.
I'l just wait till i can get the car in a better angle/terrain, it looks horrible in this one, some terrains make it look lowered LOL. (eg. steep driveway :priest: )
Here goes nothin:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts