Ford Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi from the left coast. I bought a 66 Ford F100 custom cab shortbed pickup with the original 352 V8, cruise-o-matic. I recently converted it to power steering and power discs from a 78 F150 along with a front sway bar from a 76 F250. Made a huge difference in how it drives! Eventually would like to lower it and do some tasteful mods. The 352 runs fine but is leaking/burning some oil. I found a pretty nice rebuilt 390 from a 71 Tbird that I might swap in to it.

I'm also building a 37 Ford two door sedan with a mildly built 302, T5 trans, 9" rear. I recently finished installing new floor boards, firewall and tons of other stuff. It's one of those "time & money" projects and I'm running short on both but I'll eventually get her done.

Anyway, looking forward to what I can learn about the FE and various other Ford stuff from you guys.

Later,
Randy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi from the left coast. I bought a 66 Ford F100 custom cab shortbed pickup with the original 352 V8, cruise-o-matic. I recently converted it to power steering and power discs from a 78 F150 along with a front sway bar from a 76 F250. Made a huge difference in how it drives! Eventually would like to lower it and do some tasteful mods. The 352 runs fine but is leaking/burning some oil. I found a pretty nice rebuilt 390 from a 71 Tbird that I might swap in to it.

I'm also building a 37 Ford two door sedan with a mildly built 302, T5 trans, 9" rear. I recently finished installing new floor boards, firewall and tons of other stuff. It's one of those "time & money" projects and I'm running short on both but I'll eventually get her done.

Anyway, looking forward to what I can learn about the FE and various other Ford stuff from you guys.

Later,
Randy
Hey 👋 I have same year F100 and just posted I'm looking for parts to make same conversion...... Do you know where I can get the required parts ? Any leads on good parts sources , junkyards ? I'm located in Southern New Mexico .......... Mark 9014138692

1 - 4 of 4 Posts