Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, folks. I had asked some MX6 members about setting up a forum for you guys in the Probe area. Well my system crashed, but be4 it did many of you did say it would great to have the area. So here it is! I would be willing to EXPAND this area to include other forums if you want it. For now jsut post in here. Post any idea's you want to see put into forums for you guys in this area. When my system is back up I will set up some if you want them!

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Spiffy. Now we just need more MX6 members.:D

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
I don't know where everybody else is, but I'm here to represent for my 1993 Mx-6 LS

It will probably take a while for everybody to see the new forum!! I usually go straight to the forum I want (have it book marked) without going through the "main page" I just happened to have to go through the "main page" (on another computer) and see this Forum!!

Thanks Mr. Administrater for the forum and I do have a suggestion:

If you go to Fordforums.com you get the page with the list of all the cars: Rangers, Probes etc. I suggest that it be Probe/Mx-6 now??

I'll let you know as I think of any other humble suggestions

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK? Where did you guys go!?!?!??!

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
Marqman said:
OK? Where did you guys go!?!?!??!
Since you asked...I've been down at a b-ball tournament for the last 3 days (with no access to a computer :( thanks so much for your concern :rolleyes:

Anyway....yea....were is everybody?? I've been checking here daily and nobody new seems to be commin through??

Anybody that is here try to spread the word on mx-6.com and probetalk (I've been doing some advertising :)

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I'll post in here because I can.....don't you feel special? :D

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
this forum is dead :(

somebody say something :eek:

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Arrggghhh!!! The buzzards are eating my head!!!!

(is that better? :D )

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
exactly what I wanted to hear :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts