Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to www.hsv.com.au and download the new HSV commercial.
It is a great commercial and if Ford/Tickford are smart enough they would make one as well. ;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
gms00 said:
Go to www.hsv.com.au and download the new HSV commercial.
It is a great commercial and if Ford/Tickford are smart enough they would make one as well. ;)
Somehow I doubt they will:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
I wish we could see some Tickford ads on TV!! To promote the T-Series.

Nobody knows about them, And they need to do something with the naming, tis to confusing!!!

What are they? Tickfords? FTE's, T-Series. too confusing...
And PLEASE, advertise them...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
jaytyn said:
What are they? Tickfords? FTE's, T-Series. too confusing...
And PLEASE, advertise them...
Ah-friggin-men. WTF is with FTE? For sh*ts sake, they're the flagship Falcon. Have a common theme through the range (apart from T-Series, which is sooooo inspiring isn't it :rolleyes: ) whether that be Mussie Cobra, XR8 Cobra, GT, GTHO or whatever, and give 'em the power they need.
Oh and while we're at it, lets do something about the T's front end shall we. The front of my mates Daewoo is more inspiring... :rolleyes:

[/soapbox]

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:

Oh and while we're at it, lets do something about the T's front end shall we. The front of my mates Daewoo is more inspiring... :rolleyes:

[/soapbox]
Dude from what I saw of the TE's in Bathurst today they rock, even if they do lack the XR8 front end, they look awesome, and the crowd that gathered round the car when it pulled up @ the pub is a testament to that

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Just not my cuppa tea fella. The one's I've seen in the flesh just don't trip my trigger... Must be just a personal taste thing..

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Mind you the engine note is to die for. And why hide the exhausts???.. Aaagghhhh... it's the best thing about the T's!!!.. You can hear 'em but you can't see 'em...

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:
Mind you the engine note is to die for. And why hide the exhausts???.. Aaagghhhh... it's the best thing about the T's!!!.. You can hear 'em but you can't see 'em...
Wooooaaaahhhhh baby those exhausts are sweet, echoing between the concrete walls above the cutting they sounded awesome!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
337 Posts
Yer why did Tickford hide the exhaust?
If they were going to hide the exhaust on any of the cars it should only have been on the TL50.

I am yet to hear a 220Kw T-series accelerate off but 200kw XR8's sound awesome so I can only imagine!

Tim

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Tim_EF_5.0 said:
I am yet to hear a 220Kw T-series accelerate off but 200kw XR8's sound awesome so I can only imagine!
Tim
There isn't much difference between them in note as of AU2. The exhaust systems are essentially the same (from cats back). The T-Series just has a better top end note.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah the turnup by the Two T Series Falcons at buthurst further more proves that the T Series serves it's purpose well. Just needs promoting. Alot of people haven't heard about it, but when they see they envy.
I reckon anyone who sees the T Series will think differently about AU's. IMO the Tseries looks more classy than hsv.

Dk is dead right about the exhaust note, it's somethin to die for. For me yesterday was the first Blue TE-50 i saw, i reckon it looked awesome. I've seen too many TE50's in red so the blue looked even better. Interior had the blue inserts as well.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Best T-Series is black. Even the TE50 looks half alright in black with blue interior. Pity the paint scratches itself standing still... :eek:

BTW; isn't the soundtrack to these ads a bit CORNY????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Best T-Series is black. Even the TE50 looks half alright in black with blue interior. Pity the paint scratches itself standing still... :eek:

BTW; isn't the soundtrack to these ads a bit CORNY????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:
Soundytrack corny? - hell no!
I have no idea why, but I downloaded the AD and was blown away:(

Congrats to HSV/Holden , AGAIN.:( :( :( :(

When are FMC OZ ever gonna get it through 'em thick heads???:(

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Is this commercial that you all are talking about on TV because I have never seen a HSV commercial, apart from one that used to be on late at night.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Adam W said:
Is this commercial that you all are talking about on TV because I have never seen a HSV commercial, apart from one that used to be on late at night.
Nah it's a 2mb download from the HSV website ;)

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
So I gather it is only for their website and not going to be put on TV, seems strange but I suppose they don't have to pay for the airtime then.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts