Registered
7,859 Posts
Good looking Lightning Jim. :hy:

·
Wanting 5 Gears, Damnit!
1,660 Posts
DAmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
thats unreal!

Saw a black one (slightly older) in melbourne with personalized number plates something like FBLOWN ... i drowned in my own drool

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice Lightning! Almost got one this year, too! Got the HD F150 instead for practicality issues.

·
SVT Lightning Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments.

My wife jokingly referred to this as my "mid-life crisis" (I'm 49) -- until exactly one month later, when I had my real mid-life crisis. I had a heart attack, followed by double bypass surgery! (She hasn't referred to the Lightning that way since! ;) ) Couldn't drive my new toy for a whole month! I just started driving again a few days ago. That's when I really felt that things were starting to get back to normal.

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
What a Beast!

:disco:

·
Focus lover
34 Posts
I love those trucks I seen plenty of them on the road here in New Jersey

ITZ BAD, is that an NJ plate on that Corvette?

·
X-DM!!
1,114 Posts
Jim03Lightning said:
Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments.

My wife jokingly referred to this as my "mid-life crisis" (I'm 49) -- until exactly one month later, when I had my real mid-life crisis. I had a heart attack, followed by double bypass surgery! (She hasn't referred to the Lightning that way since! ;) ) Couldn't drive my new toy for a whole month! I just started driving again a few days ago. That's when I really felt that things were starting to get back to normal.
Great looking truck Jim, love the colour and the wheels. I know what your saying about those heart attacks. I had one in Feb (44yrs) 4 stents and $30,000 later, best I have felt in 10 years now. As we say in Aussie,
Keep on Truckin'.

·
E-series mutantette
1,890 Posts
wow very nice, i must say :), *drools*, hehe always loved the SVT lightning :)

·
E-series mutantette
1,890 Posts
yeah bout time hey! hehe, :p unless there was one before, but you would think theoretically (sp?) that the F150 and SVT lightning would be in one forum section thingy :p, but oh well, its good we got one :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts