Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Probe LX Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally decided to change my interior from blue to purple. Finding paint was impossible so I ended up getting normal interior/exterior acrylic spray paint. I have done the doors and they came out pretty sweet looking. (at least I think so) I still need to clear coat everything and finish the interior but let me know what everyone thinks of it.

I also want to change the seats from 1st gen to 2nd gen ones .... does anyone know if this is possible??

the interior will match my upcoming purple to black fade exterior paint job.

Attachments

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Not a big purple fan, but damn. The silver/purple combo works. Can't wait to see the finished product, good work!

P

·
0 Posts
Looks good so far! What did you do you just started spraypainting it? Did you take the panels off at least?

As far as changing the seats from 1st to 2nd genners, I dont think they will fit without some customization, but nothing is impossible! What Im trying to say is it wont be a "bolt-on" mod, but its a good idea!

What about the rest of the interior? Have any more pics? Keep up the good work!

P

·
0 Posts
Scamper said:
I said this before, but this seems oddly familiar for some reason:D
Hey Scamper! What happened you got stuck at a Ford dealership with all those Contour SVTs? Whoa, I thought I was drunk for a second seeing multiple Contours... They are the same color too... Phew....:eek:

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

Hey Scamper! What happened you got stuck at a Ford dealership with all those Contour SVTs? Whoa, I thought I was drunk for a second seeing multiple Contours... They are the same color too... Phew....:eek:

*LOL* nah that was an all ford show we were at.. that's my 1st gen next to scampers. :D:D..

Blaze- that looks great.. will look better when the rest of the interior is done :D:D:D...

·
Probe LX Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone I have recently finished the interior and it looks better than I expected. I need to finish clear coating everything but that shouldn't take long.

Yes I took out all the paneling to paint it and yes I also just started spray painting. Got really sick of the stock blue.

I will post more pics as soon as I get them taken. Again thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts