Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the new look FF has now, good job guys.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Looked good before, looks better now!

I don't know what to think about the orange, maybe it will grow on me.

·
Mod/Probe GTS Member
33 Posts
I like the new look. especially after that other board copied the last layout/color scheme

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
I'll have to put in a dissenting opinion. I liked the previous colors better. The new ones are a little hard to look at.

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
I'm going to give it :thumbup::thumbup: for improved readability. Whereas the color scheme may not be most favorable, it does what it's supposed to do, and that is improve the look and ease navigation. FF ver. 3 should be even better!

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
hmm. i like this one because the contrast is easier on the eyes than the white background used to be.

that other board copying was kind of funny because there is another board (PT) that said we copied them. heh. balderdash.

anyhow none of that matters. i like our board very much. i enjoy having mature discussions with fellow ford enthusiasts, regardless of their age, and without the flaming and ranting that goes on at many of the other boards.

:thumbup: to tim and john.

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
I noticed someone surfing another board that looked to have a very similiar layout, and the same color scheme, what gives?

P

·
0 Posts
dmark101 said:

that other board copying was kind of funny because there is another board (PT) that said we copied them. heh. balderdash.

They keep an eye on us? :nuts:

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
dmark101 said:

balderdash.

I believe that is teh first time I've ever seen Balderdash used....ever. I commend you sir!:D :nuts: :D

W

·
0 Posts
1st time here !!
I like it ,they have really cool smilies :lol: like this one :flame:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts