Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out the new mags i've just recently had fitted to my car :)

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
I thought u couldn't buy those rims anymore because they were only exclusive to the DJR cars?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
They still have the bbs centre caps by the look of them, and it needs lowering now as well!!

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Lower, Lower, Lower!!

Looks good.

·
Registered
382 Posts
shane3 said:
Check out the new mags i've just recently had fitted to my car :)
A few inches lower and remove the rear wing and it would really set the car off... nice wheels but I'd imagine the tyres cost a small fortune!

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
They look great!!! 19"ers aye.... thats gettin pretty bloody big!!! good stuff! :hy:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did ring Herrods and they wouldn't sell them to me, as they are now only for the DJR car, I showed the tyre dealer down the road the DJR car pic and he told me that they were BBS mags, within 10 min he told me he could get me a set from a friend who has a merk dealership (old stock) so i was told !!!!!!!!

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Quickfit also sell a 'copy' of these rims (they're around $250 each in 17" - no idea how much in 18/19").

Love those rims!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$250 would get you 1/2 a front tyre or 1/4 of one mag, the whole lot cost me- well you work it out. !!!!!!!!

·
Editor on P Plates
2,482 Posts
shane3 said:
$250 would get you 1/2 a front tyre or 1/4 of one mag, the whole lot cost me- well you work it out. !!!!!!!!
That can't be right - that would be $6000 for wheels and tyres!!!!!

They look good, but I'd shoot myself before I paid that much money for a set of mags & rubber!

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
JR said:
That can't be right - that would be $6000 for wheels and tyres!!!!!

They look good, but I'd shoot myself before I paid that much money for a set of mags & rubber!
$6K? I worked it out to be $4K!

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Nice mag's but I couldn't justify spending that much on a set of wheel's, but each to there own,it's your money and your car.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That it is, the BA XR6 is fully paid for and you only live once !

1 - 20 of 60 Posts