Super Moderator
1,369 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to everyone,it would be hard to find anything to complain about here! I by all means appreciate all who replied to my coyote crate motor in a My14 lincoln MKZ. Gonna look seriously at this but later since I am currently working on my 1963 Mercury Marauder...It's a money thing!!! Again thank to all the Ford Forum members!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum
Hello,R.S.Logan, I noticed in one of your statements that you tried a chevy but only found out it turned into a hiking thing! No now my FORD Brother, I also tried a chevy and find that if you only use a chevy to go grocery shopping and don't purchase more than a shopping cart full to load into the chevy AND, don't shop too often or shop more than a few miles from your house etc. Well than the chevy may just outlast the low gas prices!!! Take care R.S. Dave @ foursixzero

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello,R.S.Logan, I noticed in one of your statements that you tried a chevy but only found out it turned into a hiking thing! No now my FORD Brother, I also tried a chevy and find that if you only use a chevy to go grocery shopping and don't purchase more than a shopping cart full to load into the chevy AND, don't shop too often or shop more than a few miles from your house etc. Well than the chevy may just outlast the low gas prices!!! Take care R.S. Dave @ foursixzero
Sorry R.S. I just noticed that the quote was from catskinner not you...my apologies! Hopefully catskinner will see it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts