Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a chance to see the new Mondeo at work today and damn, they're very impressive (in the looks department anyway!)
This one was grey and looked like it was just a base model but hey, my mind started going into "superimpose" mode and I imagined it lowered with nice chrome wheels! :D

Like a lot of things, I think it's a shame that we're not going to get it here! :( With most of FOA's resources going into AV, I just hope it (the AV) delivers and from what I've seen of it, it should! :D

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Rallyman, did that Mondeo have 16" wheels with plastic covers - if so you're right about it being a base model.

The interior of the base model looks quite dark, but the best looking on the inside is the Ghia version with its two tone colour scheme (black over White/Cream).

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
J-type said:
Rallyman, did that Mondeo have 16" wheels with plastic covers - if so you're right about it being a base model.

The interior of the base model looks quite dark, but the best looking on the inside is the Ghia version with its two tone colour scheme (black over White/Cream).
Hehe...sorry but it's actually the Ghia version....got a good look at it about 15 minutes ago (again, it's in front of Ford HQ!). The interior looks absolutely sweet! It's actually got NZ plate cover on it and it says "Performance Driven". Damn.....I wish FOA was more like that! :(

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: New Mondeo spotted at Ford HQ!

laminge said:

Hmmmm

More info please!;)
Can't give anything away but all I can say is that it looks sweet in my opinion....much better than AU anyway! :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rallyman.

Rate the series 2 XR8
Rate the new falcon XR8

Just want to get a reference

1 - 6 of 6 Posts