Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome to say the least..the graphics and effects are unreal. Oh I saw it today on satellite, sneak preview you might say.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Haven't seen this one, but I've got ... erm ... seen a version of The Fast & The Furious... not too bad, got some nice metal in it, but quite a bit of BS and rice unfortunately, and when I say rice, I mean fairly heavy duty rice. Mind you, there's a nice beasty 8 at the end :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go and see it if you get the opportunity. it is absolutely awesome.
the sound is the best part..

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HSE2 said:
This Driven is this the stallone movie?

When is The Fast and The Furious due out?
yeah the one with sylvestor stallone. full length version in spatial stereo today..awesome 100/10 for effects. storyline was a bit girlish, but just ignore the story and sit back like your in an F1. I'm stoked:D

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
HSE2 said:
When is The Fast and The Furious due out?
I saw it in the states and although it may be a little "ricey" to most of you.. I thought it was actually a bloody good film cuz it does reflect alot of people that do go for those kinda cars. It comes out over here on Sept 20th in Melbourne.. but i think im getting it sent over on dvd from america if it manages to out on video realively soon.. maybe november or something is when its out on video but its a car movie that i want to own.. oh well thats just my opinion..

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I don't care what sort of cars are shown or featured as long as they have four wheels.

Does the focus count as rice?

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
HSE2 said:
I don't care what sort of cars are shown or featured as long as they have four wheels.

Does the focus count as rice?
NAH the focus isn't rice. it doesn't come from asia. the focus is mad. thats the car i really wish i could buy.. :rolleyes: oh well.. i guess i'll have to move to england and buy a focus RS when im old enough.. :D

·
Administrator
5,087 Posts
XLR8_2001 said:

NAH the focus isn't rice. it doesn't come from asia. the focus is mad. thats the car i really wish i could buy.. :rolleyes: oh well.. i guess i'll have to move to england and buy a focus RS when im old enough.. :D
Doesn't come from Asia "yet"

·
Registered
313 Posts
Keep an eye out for "In the Red" as well, made by the dude who made Water Rats, so probably pretty explosive, its meant to have a good mix of 4's and 8's

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Space Lord said:
Guys, check out Wild Things. You won't be disappointed.
Ok, I hope you're happy.. you've put that little scene between Denise Richards and Neve Campbell in my head... and now I must go and watch the whole movie again. :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
el2xr8 said:

Ok, I hope you're happy.. you've put that little scene between Denise Richards and Neve Campbell in my head... and now I must go and watch the whole movie again. :D
here we go, saturday morning all over again..:D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:

here we go, saturday morning all over again..:D
... I don't know what you're talking about!!
:D

·
BA XR6T
111 Posts
Driven

got it on DivX - great movie:D

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
power pumpin bullit

HSE, for an old classic, check out BULLIT (i think thats how you spell it) American movie of legendary status featuring mustang power!!!

Or if you like seeing EF's get blown up and trashed, have a look at MI2 (mission impossible 2). It was filmed in Sydney and has a lot of aussie cars in it.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Re: power pumpin bullit

botch said:
HSE, for an old classic, check out BULLIT (i think thats how you spell it) American movie of legendary status featuring mustang power!!!

Or if you like seeing EF's get blown up and trashed, have a look at MI2 (mission impossible 2). It was filmed in Sydney and has a lot of aussie cars in it.
True true!! Got both on DVD.. just gotta get me a player now.. (stop laughing you lot!!) :D Looking for Gone in 60 Sec and Ronin on DVD too... also just picked up the Ford 75 Anniversary DVD, but haven't watched yet for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
880 Posts
el2xr8 said:

sorry about that. but hey! WHAT a scene.

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
XLR8_2001 said:

I saw it in the states and although it may be a little "ricey" to most of you.. I thought it was actually a bloody good film cuz it does reflect alot of people that do go for those kinda cars. It comes out over here on Sept 20th in Melbourne.. but i think im getting it sent over on dvd from america if it manages to out on video realively soon.. maybe november or something is when its out on video but its a car movie that i want to own.. oh well thats just my opinion..
Man, this movie is the absolute best!!! Yes, there's a hell of a lot of Asian cars (except for that beast that Vin Diesel drives at the end!!!) but ya gotta love it...especially that tricked-up Supra!! :D
There's actually a Mondeo in there but you get a very quick glimpse of it (has to be paused on DVD so you get a good view of it)!! But F&F beats the heck out of Driven!!! Just give me that Supra!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts