Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While waiting for everyone at CaPOC, I took advantage of the scenery on 17 mile drive.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. :D Those are already out of date--brakes have been done since then. I'll wait until it gets lowered & the tint fixed before doing another batch.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
well?

;)

hey chris, if you want, we can do some nice digital pics with my nikon. if we can hook up at the meet this weekend, we can take some there.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No new pics yet--at least of the Probe. I've been spending money elsewhere lately (new Dell, new instrument, bills...)

I'll try to get the tint fixed soon--and I'm waiting with everyone else on the Tokico BB off PT :(

hey chris, if you want, we can do some nice digital pics with my nikon. if we can hook up at the meet this weekend, we can take some there.
Cool, some pics of the car in race trim! Tho I'm worried about the rotor break-in, it's only got 210 miles on them right now.

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah nice pics! I think you mentioned youll have Tokicos with Eibachs. Im thinking about selling my Ground Controlls and just getting Eibachs or Intrax.
Car is looking nice, but it definitely needs to be lowered. Post more pics whit the springs and shocks.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, got the Eibachs sitting on the floor next to me here, along with Mazdaspeed mounts. Just waiting for the struts from the PT BB to show up (next week to the vendor :crossedfingers:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts