Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FCT Queen Bee
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.

I bought myself a BA XR6 for xmas & was wondering if there was any other XR drivers who were interested in going for cruises etc. Please let me know. :)

Thanks

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Welcome to the insane asylum XR6Gal

Hope you stick around and make new freinds, ask lots of questions, join in the conversations and have fun and with the rest of us around here. We set up several meets through out the year to have fun on and off the track. We are all enthusiasts here and do have cruises through out the year in differing regions of Australia. I recommend checking out the Events section. if there are any scheduled cruises or events that are FF and NON FF related they usually are listed in there. If you are interested in starting a cruise then please post a request or interest thread in the state you wish for it to occur.

It is always nice to see more females on here. I recommend checking out our IRC chat room as well. It's on this server at irc.fordforums.com port 6667 join #fordforums OR you can click on the chat link uptop and you can use the browser interface.

We are usually on there and having fun, discussing everything from Fords, racing, tweaking and even the daily grind. Dont take things too serious in there it is all fun! AND DONT WORRY Mother Nature is usually in there so you will not be the only female in the chat.

Hope to see you around on the site posting and becoming part of our community.

LunaticSVT

·
FCT Queen Bee
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
laminge said:
Welcome

so have you organised a cruise yet?

Uh, no, I was advised to join the XR club of Qld, which I have sent in membership for, i guess will just have to wait until i see whats happening with them. :smlwink:

Cheers
Kristy

·
XR82GO
1,539 Posts
Hey I'm trying to find out who from the forums is actually a member of the QLD XR club. Because I have just send membership forms in as well.
See thread :http://probe.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=57905

And welcome XR6Gal might be seeing you on a cruise. Hope you enjoy the forums.

·
FCT Queen Bee
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sylox said:
Hey I'm trying to find out who from the forums is actually a member of the QLD XR club. Because I have just send membership forms in as well.
See thread :http://probe.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=57905

And welcome XR6Gal might be seeing you on a cruise. Hope you enjoy the forums.
Hi Andrew!

Yeh, I posted my membership form in last week, not sure what happens from there, I guess someone will let me know. Have you been checking out the website? They are organising a few things through there. :smlwink:

U pretty muchly know all the ppl that I know who are in the forums who are members of the XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland. I only stumbled across the site a few weeks ago!

Look forward to maybe seeing you at some of the club things :s5
Cheers
Kristy.

·
black xr8
46 Posts
i live up in hervey bay and have been loking for something like this i knew nsw and the other states had xr club but havent stumbled across qld's yet u are they mostly people out of bissie in this club or is there a good spread around the place

·
FCT Queen Bee
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chrisxr8 said:
i live up in hervey bay and have been loking for something like this i knew nsw and the other states had xr club but havent stumbled across qld's yet u are they mostly people out of bissie in this club or is there a good spread around the place

I think its pretty wide spread, I know there are guys up north from Mt Isa & Gladstone! check out the site www.xrclub.com.

Cheers
Kristy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts