Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ad for game 2 sees a guy parking his car looking across he sees the car next to him with a state sticker on the side window. Reverses out so he can get closer and opens his door straight into the side of the parked car.

What a stupid add. Some people out there don't need this sort of encouragement.:mad3: :fmad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
I went to the supermarket tonight, came back out to my car (not the Peregrine (Phew!)) only to discover paint off the drivers door. Some *!#@head had slammed their door into mine.:fmad:

Like you said HSE2, no need for encouragement:thumbdown :thumbdown
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have on occasions taken two parking spots but that tends to draw more attention still. I avoid parking places when I can but I tell you if cars could talk. One day i watched in amazement when an old lady just reversed into the car behind. Looked like she could not turn her head so it was far easier to just drive by touch.

I could go on and on. Once I was the only car parked on the whole street and some old guy managed to hit me. I was actually laughing when I got out of the car. I just couldn't believe it:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,023 Posts
When I have to park in Carparks I always try to find the furthest spot away that has no cars near it, yeah you have to walk further but who doesnt need the excercise. Also a good idea to park next to a BMW or Merc as they would be less likey to bash their door against yours. Defenately dont park near a sh!tbox that hasnt been washed in 5 years, has bald tyres, interior full of junk etc as some of them would deliberately hit our cars as they dont like other people having nice things :fmad: :fmad: :flame: :flame:
 

·
Hawthorn Supporter
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Who cares about that game when you have the best football game in the world , AFL ;)

GO THE HAWKS, 2001 PREMIERS :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Martin said:
When I have to park in Carparks I always try to find the furthest spot away that has no cars near it, yeah you have to walk further but who doesnt need the excercise. Also a good idea to park next to a BMW or Merc as they would be less likey to bash their door against yours. Defenately dont park near a sh!tbox that hasnt been washed in 5 years, has bald tyres, interior full of junk etc as some of them would deliberately hit our cars as they dont like other people having nice things :fmad: :fmad: :flame: :flame:
Do the same and add that i don't park on the down hill side of a car park if there is a slope. Those trollies seem to have trouble going uphill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gms00 said:
Who cares about that game when you have the best football game in the world , AFL ;)

GO THE HAWKS, 2001 PREMIERS :D
Right on one count wrong on the second:cool:
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
HSE2 said:


Do the same and add that i don't park on the down hill side of a car park if there is a slope. Those trollies seem to have trouble going uphill
hehe, i just remember watching the russel gilbert show in the part 'when shopping trolleys were invented'. everyone was pushin round cardboard boxes, and there was a scene when a box rolled down a hill and hit a car!!! i was rofl:thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
The only ad I've seen is the one with that big ape webke saying..

hehem *dons dopey footballer voice*..
"Derr we'll get 'em next time"..

Poor form from the NRL to show an ad like that though.

BTW.... GO PIES!!!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing
Top