Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
How bloody Hot is it ??!!
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen promotional photos of the new cars.... very nice. The pattern hasn't changed much and obviously Betta Electrical has very prominent signage all over ..
The big difference is that the blue has changed, it is now a much darker blue. Looks great in shots and is reputed to look even better in th flesh...

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
Any pictures available to post up?

·
Registered
323 Posts
I saw today on the VESC website that TEam Betta Electrical will be releaseing the cars at the BIMS on thurdays the 12th! So will it be the same as last year. Also the cars will continue there until Sunday the 15.

·
Zetec Is Better Than VTEC
184 Posts
Pics please as soon as posible!

·
2nd car....XR6turbo
694 Posts
Whats going on???? I thought the pics would have been released already!!!!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
That looks great! - So much better than last year it's not funny!

Hope this is a great year for the Rat.

·
3FB's Peter Pan!!!
777 Posts
Mmmm not bad but looks a little bit cluttered for my liking, still though its better than previous designs.

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
Thanks FPRXR-6,

That looks a lot better than the old design IMO. It was always going to be a challenge to work with that bloody awful Betta Electrical logo.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
looks good with the white background, the other pics i have seen of them actually out on the open don't look nearly as appealing though, just have to wait and see them on the track

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Here are a few pics of the car in the open.

·
2nd car....XR6turbo
694 Posts
SWEEEET!!!!!!!!!! Very nice design. I love it, hopefully it will perform as well as it looks!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Chaps said:
I have seen promotional photos of the new cars.... very nice. The pattern hasn't changed much and obviously Betta Electrical has very prominent signage all over ..
Obviously it wasnt the final version that you saw.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I like it! Looks awesome side-on, can't wait to see it race, hopefully it goes as good as it looks...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yes very nice indeed. I like the blue base colour and they have number 888 as well . How much did they pay BJR/Bowe for the number. Very cluttered and not much room for any new sponsers should they get any.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Love them, I too just hope they perform as good as they look this yr.

·
V8 ute driver!
984 Posts
I quite like it, at least it'll be easy to pick out watchin them as they are bright!
Hopefully they are up the front this year an we see plenty of em!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts