Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
wasting money on cars
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone i am new to all this just joined and looking forward to chating . i just got my ba xr8 ute a month ago it is blueprint 18"s manual hardlid gt stripes in silver premium audio and custom plates. i am looking at the herrod exhaust just like everyone else. and also getting the hardlid airbrushed does anybody think it will spoil the clean look?

·
Banned
106 Posts
Depends on what you are getting airbrushed on it.
Being Blue maybe you could put a cool wizard on it or something.
My mate does airbrushing and he said its a wicked surface to do something really cool on it.But Im not too sure if I would do it to mine though...

·
APS Phase 3 Ute
262 Posts
There's a blueprint turbo in Melb with flames over the whole front of the car like a 50's hotrod, looks awesome!

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
XTS220 said:
get the XR8 badge or something airbrushed on the back, it would look sweet.
yeah, XR8 logo would look ok

·
Registered
35 Posts
XR8BOSS said:
Depends on what you are getting airbrushed on it.
Being Blue maybe you could put a cool wizard on it or something.
My mate does airbrushing and he said its a wicked surface to do something really cool on it.But Im not too sure if I would do it to mine though...
A wizard?

·
wasting money on cars
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was also thinking of the boss 260 engine plaque on the motor airbrushed on the lid. but you can't go past flames though.also has anybody thought of airbag suspension?can be done on ba easy $3500 kit

·
V8 ute driver!
984 Posts
Checkout XRCHIK's XR8 ute in the showroom section, she's got pics of her blueprint ute with purple/green flames on it.
Looks pretty crazy!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts