Ford Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
2,922 Posts
NZinAUS said:
I think a few of the Kiwis could live with the .au peice. They're good blokes I hear.
Dunno... I know a crazy yellow Falcon driving weirdo that calls himself one... he's a bit suss.....

*grins*

I think E-series.com.au is a good idea, i'll advertise that on my car for sure....

Cheers....

Tim

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
i kinda liked the E.N.D.Fords.com someone suggested....i dont know if its possible to have all the stops in there, i dont know much about PCs/internet, but something in there makes it seem like a cool name... oh well, e-series.com.au or eseries.com.au works for me - is it still going to be in the type the eafalcon.com stickers come in? i like that typeface...(small details i know, dont mean to be a nitpicker...)

·
Registered
695 Posts

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
E-series.com.au is all but finalised guys, but thanks for the suggestions all the same.

Regarding the font of the new stickers, I have been aiming to have the same one as that featured on the eafalcon.com logo. In the event that the font changes again when the EF-EL and EA-ED web sites are properly merged (which would presumably involve a new logo), the next batch of stickers will reflect this.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I would also like to see a pic of the stickers

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
The new stickers aren't created yet, so I can't say for sure what they will look like.

Meanwhile, another little drama has arisen. It turns out that we will need to be registered in some form to get a .com.au address, and even then we may be limited to one. I'm going to have a word to Acting Treasurer Ben, and see what our options are.

It's a bit of a nightmare still, but we'll get through it. ;)

·
E-Series Club Member
43 Posts
The new stickers aren't created yet, so I can't say for sure what they will look like.
I was moreso after a pic of the 'old' stickers. I haven't seen them.

Meanwhile, another little drama has arisen. It turns out that we will need to be registered in some form to get a .com.au address, and even then we may be limited to one. I'm going to have a word to Acting Treasurer Ben, and see what our options are.
I don't see why it is essential to have a .com / .com.au address. It's really the name we choose as opposed to the ending TLD. Why not just register a .org or a .net? Oh, eseries.net/.org are regged, and probably for sale :(

-Dean

E

·
0 Posts
hey, on the front page of that ef-falcon.tk, what are the wheels on that heritage green fairmont with the body kit? I'm going to get a body kit like that and wheels exactly like that!

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
DeanO said:
I was moreso after a pic of the 'old' stickers. I haven't seen them.

I don't see why it is essential to have a .com / .com.au address. It's really the name we choose as opposed to the ending TLD. Why not just register a .org or a .net? Oh, eseries.net/.org are regged, and probably for sale :(

-Dean
.org and .net are presumably readily available, but if it is no great inconvenience to have .com.au, it strikes me as being the most professional.

EFXR6_Yagz, that car is owned by ChuBBz. I'm don't know much about his wheels, but you can always PM him.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts