Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
Joined
·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody doing anything cool?

I've narrowed my options down to Las Vegas or Hollywood/LA clubs.
 

·
"Sweet Pea"
Joined
·
172 Posts
fiveliter302 said:
I think Ill..................................................... DRINK!
Good thinkin....i think ill take your answer plus some sex to equal my New Years :razz:
 

·
Big Daddy
Joined
·
357 Posts
hmmmmm. probably going to just hide in the house again this year.. to much bad shit happens to my family and friends on newyears.

Blk95PGT said:


Good thinkin....i think ill take your answer plus some sex to equal my New Years :razz:

but if you need any help completing your new years. i'll make an exception :hy: :rockon: :whiskey:
 

·
Big Poppa
Joined
·
441 Posts
Blk95PGT said:


Good thinkin....i think ill take your answer plus some sex to equal my New Years :razz:
OK, That is it! Im buying a 1st gen and moving to MO!!!!!!!!

:valintine :valintine :valintine :valintine :valintine :valintine :valintine :valintine :valintine :valintine :valintine :valintine
 

·
Morally Bankrupt
Joined
·
101 Posts
I’m going to sit on my front porch and guard my stockpile of bottled water and canned beans while shouting “Get the Hell outta my Gawd-damned yard” just to see what I missed out on a couple of years ago.
 

·
Probe Owner
Joined
·
475 Posts
drive to a hole of dispair.. and be by my lonesome.. watch and listen too people have a good time.. and wish i was doing the same.. probally get passed out dead drunk and cry some... always good to have a good cry...
 

·
"Sweet Pea"
Joined
·
172 Posts
jared r said:
drive to a hole of dispair.. and be by my lonesome.. watch and listen too people have a good time.. and wish i was doing the same.. probally get passed out dead drunk and cry some... always good to have a good cry...
you can help me with my New Years celebration :razz: :beerchuge
 

·
Probe Owner
Joined
·
475 Posts
Blk95PGT said:


you can help me with my New Years celebration :razz: :beerchuge
ok.. :s6: :s6: .. ill bring myslef... hold on.. ull have to bring yourself.. i forgot about a car.. wait.. uhaul might do.. :shrug:
 

·
Beefy Big Poppa
Joined
·
52 Posts
jared r said:
drive to a hole of dispair.. and be by my lonesome.. watch and listen too people have a good time.. and wish i was doing the same.. probally get passed out dead drunk and cry some... always good to have a good cry...
What the.. :wtf:

Boy, you ever heard of Prozac?
 

·
Beefy Big Poppa
Joined
·
52 Posts
I don't plan to be doing a thing... oh, actually I do. I have a laundry basket full of fireworks just waiting to be destroyed. I didn't get to do any fireworks on the 4th of July cuz I got stuck working. Soooo.. yeah.
 

·
Old Skool Member
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
I'll probably go and visit my friends up on Hiland road, they throw a bonfire party every New Years............... bonfires RULE especially in the cold of winter......... hehehe
 

·
Probe Owner
Joined
·
475 Posts
im going to climb the tallest moutain i can find.. and then attempt to roll down it... :crazy1: .. great fun...
 

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
Joined
·
190 Posts
New Years = Party Time!!!

Although I wish a special someone could be with me(you know who you are:s6:) on NY Eve, I guess I'll have to settle for getting shitfaced by myself, haha. Actually I may be going to a comedy club in Sacramento to see Carlos Mencia again, or a trip to San Francisco to watch the countdown and walk back to bart among the millions of spectators and liquor bottles:hy:
 

·
Probe Owner
Joined
·
475 Posts
Re: New Years = Party Time!!!

cybervampyre said:
Although I wish a special someone could be with me(you know who you are:s6:) on NY Eve, I guess I'll have to settle for getting shitfaced by myself, haha. Actually I may be going to a comedy club in Sacramento to see Carlos Mencia again, or a trip to San Francisco to watch the countdown and walk back to bart among the millions of spectators and liquor bottles:hy:
well dude.. your about like me.. at least well have our liquor.. if i dont meet anyone or do anything i might just drink till i pass out blue.. again.. :shrug: and then go roll down the big moutain.. :MUha:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top