Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
F-150 Member
27 Posts
BIG FORD WELCOME

BHogue23 Welcome I'm registerd on fordvschevy.com I haven't been by there lately way too much trash talk for me. Anyway I'm looking to get a 01 GT actually a vert what times where you running stock and what mods would you recommend?

Thanks

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have yet to take it to the track but i would say high 13's to low 14's stock depending on the driver. My first mod would be an exhaust a good H-pipe and some 2-chamber flowmasters for me. But some like the x-pipes, i personally don;t becasue it sounds to raspy but taht is just my opinion. I got a coupe dues to my car being outside all the time but a convertible would be great.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the board Brad! 2001 Mustang GT, sounds good, do you have a pic?
Oh did I hear trashtalk??? :D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Welcome to the board Brad. The 01 Mustangs are good looking cars. Hope you have fun with it.

·
Mustang GT Member
12 Posts
Hi Brad
Nice car, I have a 00 vert gt, and I want to get the hood scoop thats on the '01 on my car. It makes the car look fast. What color is your car?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
BHogue23
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing