Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in regular cruises around Newecastle??
We have quite a few member in Newcastle/Central Coast areas who find it difficult to make club runs due to work commitments....I do 4 days on 4 days off and i still have trouble!!!
Maybe it could become a regular event, Lets show the Holdens and those annoying Rotaries Boys we can be a force on the foreshore too!!
Rob

P

·
0 Posts
Rob
Me & my EF XR8 travel the F3 also on 4 on 4 off(C Platoon), I dont get to Newcastle that often except on move ups, but an evening of cruising sounds like good entertainment to me!
I'm new to the scene so I need to get to a few club runs too.

Steve

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Steve
Welcome to the club, it is good to have you on board.
Newcastle cruises have only just got started and have been arranged so far at quite short notice. Keep an eye on the emails for times and dates.
Im happy to cruise on a fri/sat night
anyone else?????
Hope to see on a cruise
Rob

S

·
0 Posts
when I get my engine back together i will be there. i'd say two weeks time.

- Sam
central coast

·
Finally back in a V8
158 Posts
XLR8 said:
Anyone interested in regular cruises around Newecastle??
We have quite a few member in Newcastle/Central Coast areas who find it difficult to make club runs due to work commitments....I do 4 days on 4 days off and i still have trouble!!!
Maybe it could become a regular event, Lets show the Holdens and those annoying Rotaries Boys we can be a force on the foreshore too!!
Rob
Can I ask here what club you are with Rob? or is this not the right place for that :AAHHH: we have regular cruizes, events, etc, so maybe our clubs can link up on some events. we're always up for good cruizin 'n' company xr330

1 - 6 of 6 Posts