Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of the guys from NSW Tickford Club are meeting at the foreshore in Newcastle at 1.30pm...

anyone interested??

If the weather is good, we will heading to the brewrey for a nice cold beer.....

We usually get a good turn out and get some attention!!

Let me know

Rob

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hey,

I might go..

Not sure if I will be driving or not.. depends if I get my rim back in time (currently driving on 3 * 18" rims, and 1 * 15" rim thanks to a pot hole that friggen buckled the rim - and I was only going 40k's too!!!)
:( :(

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XR8chic said:
Hey,

I might go..

Not sure if I will be driving or not.. depends if I get my rim back in time (currently driving on 3 * 18" rims, and 1 * 15" rim thanks to a pot hole that friggen buckled the rim - and I was only going 40k's too!!!)
:( :(
Ok Kel, see if u can round up some of the others...;)

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
I'm in Rob, sounds like a great spot for a Cruise a Drink and a Perv.....

Nipper...:cool:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yeah could well be in myself! :D Hey have any of you Newy lads got a video camera? I am DEAD KEEN to get some footage of my beast (.. and some of the others too!), and capture to mpeg etc. Have got plenty of still pics, but need video with sound! :D

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
el2xr8 said:
Yeah could well be in myself! :D Hey have any of you Newy lads got a video camera? I am DEAD KEEN to get some footage of my beast (.. and some of the others too!), and capture to mpeg etc. Have got plenty of still pics, but need video with sound! :D
We sure do......will get Barnsey to bring his digital video camera

Have a great video of Barnsey finishing off his tyres!!!!!!!!

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Would luv to go but due to prior comitments........
ah well, always next time;)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah i would be down to goin as well, but this sunday is a day with the relo's and after trying to negotiate doesn't look like i can alter the plan. :( :( :(

I'll be in for next time for sure.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Should have at least 10 cars and the weather is looking sunny and 21c...WooHoo

T

·
0 Posts
doc's bringin the pig....missed you guy's at oran park due to huge crowds and fark all parking, plus arsehole marshalls who did'nt believe I had a XR8....duh????

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Not a bad day at all! :thumbup:

Good to catch up with the Newy boys, and finally meet the goodly Doctor. And for those wondering, yes, his avatar is fairly accurate in his representation. :D

Keen to see the vid of my deliberately half-assed drive-by :eek: :D

T

·
0 Posts
el2xr8 said:
Not a bad day at all! :thumbup:

and finally meet the goodly Doctor. And for those wondering, yes, his avatar is fairly accurate in his representation.
now you retract that statement or I'm telling the guy's what you were doing when I rang saturday morning.:D

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
shame i missed it... did someone have a white xr8 with 5.8 badges on it? (a friend said he saw one).. if so can someone explain why.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
now you retract that statement or I'm telling the guy's what you were doing when I rang saturday morning.:D
Oh boy.. this could get interesting!!.. Details Doc.. details!!.. :D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:

LOL!! :D OK mate, consider it retracted...

And as for what I was up to.. well.. that's for me to know.. :eek: :D

T

·
0 Posts
eb_5litre said:
shame i missed it... did someone have a white xr8 with 5.8 badges on it? (a friend said he saw one).. if so can someone explain why.
yeah that was me in the pig

1 - 16 of 16 Posts