Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys just thought i'd say it was good to finally meet some of you and see some nice fords... keep me posted on the next get-together.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hi Guys,

Yeah top stuff today, heaps more people turned up than expected. A few of the tickford car club guys showed up as well as other people with their XR falcons. :D :D :D
Oh yeah turned out i wan't the only one from the mountains that turned up at newcastle.

Good to meet a few more ford forum people, eb_5litre and wulos.

eb_5litre,
Good to meet you mate, nice wagon you got there, makes me feel like my baby needs a windsor 302.

wulos,
Yeah thanks for guidin us to newcastle from the caltex, and not to mention the little boot of the lights we had, :p :p :p pretty quick car you got there mate. Hmm me won't be doin that too much until i get my harmonic balancer sorted :( :( .

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Yeah great day, thanks to all attendee's. Always good to meet fellow Ford Owners.

Some very nice vehicles there today and I enjoyed conversing with all thoses who attended.

Wulos, I will be organising that pod filter and metal ducting, I'm sure it will add a few horses to the engine.

Will also look into those ignition leads. Sorry mate but what were they called again. (Too much alcohol & exhaust fumes, Brain is dead).

Another great day for "FORD". :D :D :D

Nipper.......

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
EF_Guy, next time I'll let it get over 4000rpm before shifting, was taking it easy on you.:p:p

Nipper - The leads are Eagle eliminator series (The poor mans magnacore - no RFI either). They are a 9.0mm "spiral wire" type lead. The guys up at Rampage should know exactly what I'm talking about. After you get the filter mods done, see if you can organise a dyno day, I'm sure I'm not the only guy here who would be keen to see what their beasts are good for. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts