Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Yeah i know it's 2 weeks in a row for a few of you's, but if theres a number of you's thats interested we should organise to meetup at the foreshores at Newcastle at say 12:30pm this sunday.
See if we can get over 10 cars to come along. :D :D :D

Newie Guys, are you's down??????

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
I'm interested if theres enough people turning up... I work in Manly every weekend but i may be able to bring work with me.

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
OK, OK Stop twisting my arm, I can be there.... But no racing!!!! and no burnouts this time .......Promise,,,,,,,,,,LOL

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Nipper said:
OK, OK Stop twisting my arm, I can be there.... But no racing!!!! and no burnouts this time .......Promise,,,,,,,,,,LOL

Hey Nipper, and no talking S#$#........LOL

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Hey lads, has ugly Dave still got that footage from last weekend? I'm still keen to get it into mpeg format.. can't wait to hear (and see!) the beast in full flight :D :thumbup:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good stuff guys, looks like we have a gathering, other forum members around syndey come up to newcastle this weekend should be good and i think burnouts will be allowed. :D :D :D :D

Well i'm rollin out the Meguirs and washin kit tomorrow to shine the wagon up. :D I'll be at the central coast by sat arvo.

Oh yeah i'll hassle my mate to wash and detail his "Stock" Regency EL to come along as well.

XLR8, thats a good idea be good if a number of tickford club guys rockup as well.
:cool: :cool:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Nipper said:
I'm there Rob........ But you already know that!!!!!

For your 600th post i thought u might have come up with something more intelligent.......lol:D

then again...........:eek:

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
It's 10.45 am here in Newcastle. Sun's shinning, Temp's a nice 21.5 degrees. Light off shore breeze. Car's all shined up and ready for cruising.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you at 12.30 all those who can make it....

Nipper.......:cool: :cool:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well it was definitly a cruise day today. Only four cars turned up for the occasion xlr8, Nippers, a mate with an EL and myself. still we had a good time though.
Had lunch at Harry's (think thats what it was called) the cool pie shop. Oh yeah if theres a pie eatin competition don't have one with xlr8, he's the master at it. :p :p :p

The Newie guys took us on the roads that follows the shoreline and snakes it's way around to the peak height of newcastle, bloody awesome corners too. Even the wagon was askin for more.

Highlights of the day, hmmm there was two, Nippers had to do a smoke show after doin a Uie, causing my mate not see the traffic. Hmm don't think the falken's are too happy after that tyre warmup. :D

The other is xlr8 being alittle to ambitious on the right foot going around an uphill 180 degree corner. Good save mate. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Sounds like a great day.
Shame more didn't turn up (bob we arent doin so bad after all)

Tell me more about XLR8 driving style;)

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Well it was definitly a cruise day today. Only four cars turned up for the occasion xlr8, Nippers, a mate with an EL and myself. still we had a good time though.
Had lunch at Harry's (think thats what it was called) the cool pie shop. Oh yeah if theres a pie eatin competition don't have one with xlr8, he's the master at it. :p :p :p

The Newie guys took us on the roads that follows the shoreline and snakes it's way around to the peak height of newcastle, bloody awesome corners too. Even the wagon was askin for more.

Highlights of the day, hmmm there was two, Nippers had to do a smoke show after doin a Uie, causing my mate not see the traffic. Hmm don't think the falken's are too happy after that tyre warmup. :D

The other is xlr8 being alittle to ambitious on the right foot going around an uphill 180 degree corner. Good save mate. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Good save.......not sure about that......more like lucky save, but hey a save is a save!!!

Anyway, had a good time with great weather and a few Fords followed by a few beers with Nipper......Top day
:D :D :D :D

·
BA XR6T
111 Posts
Shame more didn't turn up (bob we arent doin so bad after all)
You never know Ian, the way we're going we might even have more numbers than the guys from the north island:D :D :D

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
bobr said:

You never know Ian, the way we're going we might even have more numbers than the guys from the north island:D :D :D

Nah.....we usually get about 15-20 cars at short notice, but this was the second week in a row so numbers were down.

Hope you guys, get heaps there at your meeting and give this club thing a good shake...;)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
XLR8 said:

Hope you guys, get heaps there at your meeting and give this club thing a good shake...;)
We need all the help we can get.

Don't let that water scare you guys off coming down here and joining us;)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HSE2 said:

We need all the help we can get.

Don't let that water scare you guys off coming down here and joining us;)
Hmmm gotta design some floaty's for the Wagon and a Propeller for that. :p :p :p :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts