Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This came up in another thread but for my money the Age on Thursaday has my vote. Also the Herald sun on Friday but I have a problem with Paul and our local rag on Saturday isn't too bad either.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I don't get the age often, but I get the Friday Herald sun every week. I don't care too much for gover's articles but the classifieds are quite good.:thumbup:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes both of those papers plus the Syndey issue from part of the Drive team. I respect Hagons views more than Govers work.

The footy guide is a bonus too in the Friday Herald Sun eh FM. Confident for Sunday
:)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
laminge said:
Ian

What the hell are you talking about?:confused:
Ah sorry Gary Someone wanted to know about Car guides/ reviews in newspapers in another thread but his question was about a specific paper. I was kind of interested in what papers around the country had good car sections

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
The footy guide is a bonus too in the Friday Herald Sun eh FM. Confident for Sunday :)
My bloody oath it is... ;) Our family has a saying... Never bet on collingwood 'cause they'll lose. I'm never overly confident going into any footy match for the simple reason I follow the 'pies. Just when you think they're a dead certainty they up and get done. BASTARDS!!!... But yeah I'm feeling ok about sunday.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
That's right! I forgot you're a Roos man. I haven't got the paper yet. Did McKernan get dropped? How's Carey after he left training early??

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DR XR said:
Caaaaaaaaaaaaarn The Saaaaaaaaaaaaaainters :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D ;)
I was going to post a witty remark but you crushed yourself there DR... ;) :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Donut King
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing