Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Would be interesting if they brought it back. Lotz of loyal Bronco owners out there.

·
Bronco Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea

I hope they bring it back! I'm sick of these SUV's that never go off-road. Some people have been sending all these letters to FoMoCo to get them to bring the Bronco back, just like when they tried to kill off the 'stang like 10 years ago.
Dude, you should check out the other thread I started. There's a link to another list on that "ford-trucks" site about the bronco with pictures of what it should look like and everything. Some of the stuff will probably end up on this site's thread . I hope some more people post to it other than me LOL!

later

P.S. This is a cool site. I hope it helps in bringing back the Bronco, hehe.

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Thanks for joining the site. Tell your Bronco buddies to come on over here.

·
I used to know this stuff
212 Posts
i was planning on another bronco in late 95..then i heard they were canceling it after 96..soooo..we saved and bought one of the last made in mid 96....btw..i got here via bigbronco's post in another bronco forum..thans BB!

·
Bronco Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yessss!

Cool! people are already finding the site and the bronco posts and everything! I'm going to put some more links for the Bronco forum on some other Bronco sites if I can find any. Thanx for checking this out Miesk5!

Later,

·
Bronco Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey i've just been informed that the project might still be alive, as one prototype has been sighted driving around in Detroit, so if anyone feels like it, they should post here as much as they can!

thanx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
Ford Motorsports
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing