Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
Your welcome at our Probe Xmas do this weekend!!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Advilliax,

I'm down for a another cruise during december/january. :s2: :s2: :s2:

Hmmm any suggestions anyone....

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Wait for my car to sh!t itself again because that's when the events are normally held.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Sorry to ask a stupid question, but
are these cruises limited to N.S.W. Tickford Club members, or can anyone came along and join in the fun ???

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, well i'd be up for something after 7 Jan becuase now till 29th is a really bad time for anything (parents going o/s) and then on the 30th i leave for melb, and i'm back up and running on the 8th. so i'm up for a nice little cruise any time after that! on not on australia day cuz that's my bday and i'm going to the big day out!

what i'm thinking of is an all day cruise! as in, meet in the morning (10-ish) and cruise somewhere like, i dunno, newy, bathurst or w'gong. i'm just pondering at this stage, cuz i'm not a really good route planner.

ap, we have to make sure that your car's all well cuz you're missing out on all the cruises! so have you got it back now?

EDITED - oops, my appologies! uhm, what kelli said... hehe :)

·
Tickford Owners Club
13 Posts
Next cruise

Hi Guys and Gals, Ive just sent my membership application away for the XR8 club. If you want somewhere to cruise to do you want to cruise to our power boat race meeting and put a display on. Its the 26th and 27th January at Lower Portland. Details at www.dargle.com.au. Cheers

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
adviliax mortus said:
l

xyphoid - if the cruise is being talked about in this forum, it's open to anyone. if it's in the Tickford club forums, then it's tickford club only, sorry.

Mate, that is wrong. You are more than welcome to join on TOCNSW cruises. Assosiate membership is available to you also.
check out
www.nswxrclub.org.au

Hope to see you there........

Rob

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Xyphoid said:
Sorry to ask a stupid question, but
are these cruises limited to N.S.W. Tickford Club members, or can anyone came along and join in the fun ???
Hi Xyphoid,

As XLR8 says... you are most definatly welcome to come along on a club cruise. Your even welcome to attend the track days, and dyno day.

I was "tagging along" on cruises for about 5 months before I paid my membership fee's.

Occaisionally we do have an event which is members only (like the GMC400 display or the Bathurst display) but this is only due to the fact that we are given limited amounts of tickets for use by members only.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me.

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Hey Peoples, How about a Family day up at the Hunter Valley Winery's. With a Bar B Q.. That will put me in the good books.

Nipper...

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Nipper said:
Hey Peoples, How about a Family day up at the Hunter Valley Winery's. With a Bar B Q.. That will put me in the good books.

Nipper...

Its in the pipeline Mate......already spoke to Wasa about it

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
XLR8 said:

Its in the pipeline Mate......already spoke to Wasa about it
Hi Dude,

did you want to let the events co ordinator know about it too?? Maybe even plan it for her?? hint hint.

:s5 :s5 :s5

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
XR8chic said:

Hi Dude,

did you want to let the events co ordinator know about it too?? Maybe even plan it for her?? hint hint.

:s5 :s5 :s5

O bugger u found out again!!!!!........yep will do Kel, when something looks like getting organised

1 - 14 of 14 Posts