Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Peoples,

Since i've officially join the club, i'd thought i'd better start a new thread after our meeting last tuesday about our next cruise.
Apart from our next event (Peter Warren All Ford Day) we have to organise a cruise, be it just a one night thing or a day thing doesn't bother me.
If we can comeup to a decision then we will start a new thread about the particular cruise event.

Okies my suggestion is to do a cruise like Tim suggested for a Saturday night around sydneys eastern suburbs starting the Cross Rose Bay, then Bondi and then perhaps Coogee. About meeting places i'm abit wierry about meeting up at Auburn macca's, if everyone else is keen i'll go. My suggestion is to meet at the Shell/KFC in FiveDock and well have another meeting place at the East Bound M4 macca's for the people who are out west. So how bout it peoples????

·
Australian Member
255 Posts
Hey
that sounds like a idea. But for me its a little hard. Doing shift work and the like so I get a weekend off each 3rd week. I should be at the Peter Warren thing on the weekend.
Have you done any mods to your car yet?
Hopefully I'll be able to get my car in for a chip and cam the following Wed adn Thursday.

Will

1 - 2 of 2 Posts