Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys, when and where are we going to go next?? I wouldn't mind going for a drive down to Robertson Pie shop and through the Kangaroo Valley...

Any other ideas ???

·
Australian EF XR6 Member
155 Posts
Sounds good to me

Still means we can have a run through the National Park and back up the pass (hope we don't come accross any Magnas this time!!)

Then head down to Kangaroo Valley, and back up the Princess H/W??

How does the last weekend of the month sound??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, sunday the 27th sounds good as I will be driving at Oran Pk on the saturday in the NSW State Supersprint Championship.

I missed out on the Putty Rd run so I really don't want to miss out on the next.

G

·
Yeah, I reckon that I can make that one. Hopefully I won't be too sore from saturdays paintballing activities that I have been asked to attend.

·
Australian EF XR6 Member
155 Posts
Alright then, lets make it a date - Sunday 27th August. How about starting the same place as before - the car park at the oval just before the turnoff to the National Park.

With a bit of luck, we may get in for free again.

Simon

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you guys ever want to do a Gold Coast run, we can arrange a G-Tech night and post your results on our page, along with all the little buzz-boxes heheh. We need some decent cars on there to show them what Fords are made of!

·
Australian EF XR6 Member
155 Posts
Hmmm Gold Coast - sounds like fun!!

How long would that take? I suppose if you could arrange the accommodation we could make it a two day thingy.

But do they have optimax up there yet, or will we need some support vehicles?

G

·
Round 11 V8 supercars are racing at Queensland raceway Willowbank 8th - 10th September.Would anyone be interested in going for the weekend?

·
Australian EF XR6 Member
155 Posts
Ok then....

Lets meet the same place as last time (for those who were not there, there is a dirt car park just off to the left hand side of the Princess Highway just south of Sutherland (just over the railway crossing) shortly before the turn off to the National Park.

I would suggest we meet around 9:00 with the aim to leave by about 9:30.

Stage 1: Nice little cruise down through the National Park to Stanwell Tops.

Stage 2: Stanwell Park to the foot of Macquarie Pass.

Stage 3: Quick blast up the 'pass' to Robertson to sample the delights of the famous 'Robertson Pie Shop'

Stage 4: Go for a run down to Kangaroo Valley

Stage 5: Return up the cost with the option of returning to Sydney either via the National Park again or straight up the F6 for those in a hurry.

G

·
Ah come on Timbo, wasn't that one of the highlights of that run? :) Now Simon has firm lunch plans, *cough*, what fun can we have? :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts