Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I am ready for another meet. I have not seen any of you guys sence myrtle some helena. Is james still planning the Mobile Maudi Graz Madness meet? I drove my car to UAB the other night to see one of my friends and the car ran fine. It was kinda hard for it to get up to being that fast. Anyways I am sure that my car could make the trip. I will be replaceing my Ditsy cap and rotor soon.

Laters
Nate

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
We still haven't had a Huntsville meet. Maybe it's time to plan one. I'm assuming the best time would be sometime after the first of the New Year.

·
Probe SE driver
99 Posts
Guys, i'm still hoping to have this thing in Feburary..... Some of ya'll seemed real interested! I thought it would be alot of fun for many of you that have prolly never been to Mardi Gras.

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
Sounds good to me. But that's in February, what do we do till then? We can always have a January meet in Huntsville.

·
Southern Probe Owner
99 Posts
Come to Nashville on the 15th, we are getting together to discuss a TNPOC with the guys from Memphis and Chattanogga. Ya'll are welcome to come.

·
Southern Probe Owner
99 Posts
One more thing, you guys can give us some pointers on club workings. And Barry can listen to some more funny arguing. By the way my handle is Turbo6219 on PT

·
Probe GT Member
94 Posts
I remember that thread. :) I was only trying to lend a hand.
I can't make it on the 15th. Gotta work. I'm still trying to recover from the hours I lost going to Myrtle.
January in H'ville? Sounds good to me. I would like to make it up there some Sunday afternoon to get to Hooters with y'all but I would like to see Aaron and Joe make it as well as Don, Mo, Adrian, et al.
Barry

·
unFalicious
12 Posts
December 15th Meet

If you're interested in the December 15th meet in Nashville, TN, email me and I will add you to the mailing list and send you the information on where we're meeting and include a cell phone number or two. :)

I am hoping I can make it. I will try my best. Very unfortunate circumstances arose last Wednesday night so if I can get a ride to and from Nashville and be home for my night plans (promised a friend I'd be his dinner/cruise date for the evening), I will be there. I'm trying my best!

Email me if you want on the mailing list for the meet. My address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Tara

1 - 8 of 8 Posts