Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in going in a big group & hiring out a few camp spots.

We could get people coming from all over Australia for this one.

We just need to start organising it so as to secure a camp spot & tickets.

Anyone interested post here.

Cheers

·
Catching Bugs
312 Posts
it probably wouldt be a bad weekend but i couldnt drive my car and i dont have a 4 wheel drive to 2700kgs.

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Pearly.

I know it is nearly a year away but things like accomodation & stuff like that need to organised earlyu so you can get a good place & not some shit hole.

I will leave it for a few more weeks until more people, if any reply, say that they are interested.

If not I guess I will be going with the missus.

Cheers

·
Slurry Boostin
1,211 Posts
I'm there every year in a grouse spot with plenty of other people having a great time.

Not many ford.forumers, but plenty of us entrants with fords in our camp spot (about 4) and a few holden's and vals', and a chev.

It's a great event when you can avoid the absolute fukcwit pizzed portion of wakners that show up there. :)

·
true blue thru & thru
1,387 Posts
i suggest a marque.

i stayed in one this year (the one with the picket fence) & its great.
but yes we did have some major trouble with drunken bikies

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think they are trying to stop all the drunken idiots coming as a few elite cars got damaged at the last on.

They are trying really hard to make it a place where you can take your family.

Well, I will have a chat to steve & see if we can make something official.

Cheers

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
im certainly interested. have always said im gonna go to the nats and somethings come up every time grrr. im definatly gonna try and make it there for '05

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Keep us posted on this one, after attending 2004 we are all hot to trot for 2005 at least 5 cars & ten bods.

Suggestion should see if we can get a group deal on GOLD PASSES as I & the other half got the sh#ts big time with not being able to get a good look at sweet f### A!

Regard`s J Gilbie

·
known as tibbo
2,033 Posts
Im in and I'm 90% sure Ignition from FF will be coming to.. I'll be heading from Brisbane

Maybe even cruise down together

1 - 10 of 10 Posts