Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Nitrous powered remote control car for sale. Its had about 45 mins total use (was a xmas pressie) since boxing day (I'm a little over toy cars). Anyway, its 4WD, full (4) independant suspension, disc brake etc. etc. Comes complete, looking for $450 ono.

Will post pics and specs tonight.

PS. I will throw in a Nitrous engine starter pack and 750ml of fuel to whoever buys it.

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got some pics, and i'll probably have pics of the actual car and stuff posted up later tonight (it's been stored away for a while- and i have to find the actual car!!!).

More info:
*Made by Smart Tech, 1:10 Scale
*4 wheel independant susp., with oil filled dampers, twin wishbone
*Disc brake system
*Shaft driven 4WD
*L=380 W=200
*Weight is 1.5kg
*Aluminium Chassis
*Pull-start 15CX nitro glow motor

NOTE: This isn't a semi-built kit, it comes 100% complete, with handset, radio receivers and servo's. It will also come with a tool and engine starting pack, and around 700ml of unused glow fuel. All you need is a few 'AA' batteries.

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I like you explanation of the car advert. Very funny - but so true!!

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
got the pics yet?

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got about four pics here from my phone, but i've got no idea how to compress them enough. I've cropped and edited etc..... If any of you have a compatible phone I can MMS them to ya.

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, if you want the pics (4), post up your email and I'll mail them to you. That way it wont cost me $$$ on the phone.

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sold the car this morning guys. Sorry!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts