Ford Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This idea has been going around in my mind for a little while. Has anyone gone down this road? What experiences can you share? How much did it cost? What was the power advantage? How did the engine hold up? Was it worth it?
Cheers.

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Try www.nswxrclub.itcs.net.au /forums. There is a guy there run 13's on n.o.s E.B 6 @Eastern Creek..Talk to him..He'll be @ the Creek on wednesday night tho..

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
yeah, michael's the person to talk to!

his board name is EB ON NOS, so catch up with him and have a chat. he should crack into 12s on wednesday actually! damn, i reckon i'm gonna go down to the creek on wed as well! i should!

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Steve said:
This idea has been going around in my mind for a little while. Has anyone gone down this road? What experiences can you share? How much did it cost? What was the power advantage? How did the engine hold up? Was it worth it?
Cheers.
Steve look for a thread/user Blown AU who has done exactly this but with the added boost of a blower as well!

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Ahh I saw his car on a trailor[ E.B on nos].With lots of oil and water coming out in all sorts of places.Sorry to see ...

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
I was thinking about NOS... but I am gonna wait and see how bad EB ON NOS's car is... find out what happened. I had a tear in my eye when I saw the smoke... then the tow truck....

"Kypez" on the Tickford Owners club of NSW forum, is getting it done to his car. I think he said it was in the neighbourhood of $1100.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts