Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been talking to some of the people in TXPOC that i know and i also posted something in there forum about possibly organizing a meet in January or so.

so, what do you guys think? good idea or not? i think it would be pretty since TXPOC is so big and we are slowly growing as well. So it would most likely be a pretty big meet!!! :coo:

jesse is trying to make a deal with a local print shop to get us some NMPOC decals, so hopefully those will help us get the word out for NMPOC! :cool:

anyways, before i get to far off of topic... what do you guys think and when would be a good time for you if we decide to go through with this meet.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
huh... i guess i just found a new smily! :cool: i think i like that one!

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet we have a bouncer!!!!! :coo:

so, what do you think of the meet idea?

·
NMPOC CoFounder/Moderator
63 Posts
I started a thread for the stickers. Info is on there.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i saw that! :bcool: so what do you think of the meet i am trying to put together with glance and the guys from TXPOC and possibly AZPOC as well! :rockon:

·
63 Posts
Sounds good to me.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool. well, i am shooting for the end of feb for this meet. hopefully we will all be able to go to the SCCA races together! i think that would be a fun thing to do! :bcool:

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey jesse, we need to go down to lubbock one of these weekends and check on hotels and all that good stuff. i just posted on probetalk as well, in the TXPOC forum, since everybody seems to have disappeared from here since it came back up! :sad:

·
63 Posts
Do you have plans for this wednesday? I have to take the Spectra out there that day. I could look into things than.

·
Refugee
16 Posts
How far is Lubbuck from ABQ? I would like to go, but my car is far from ready for any autocross or road racing so I don't think i will join in on that. Keep me informed.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's about 4.5 hrs. it's really just right accross the state line of TX.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, i was thinking weekend also, but if we want to do the whole SCCA thing, which is would be on a monday (i have been trying to figure out why that is), then i would suggest sat-mon or something like that. if not, we could always just settle on going to the drag strip down there. any suggestions?

·
63 Posts
SCCA meets have always been on Sundays. I don't see why they would change it to Monday when people have to work. I think that it is a misprint.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
could be, but the date they give on their web site is a monday. i'll probably email them about that to make sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts