Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i finally got my new check card this weekend, so i got my server back online today.

so, i am finally gonna get our web site put together! what i need from you guys is some suggestions on what you would like to see on it. i can write my own scripts and everything, so if you have any ideas, just let me know and i'll see what i can do! :)

Thanks!

·
NMPOC CoFounder/Moderator
63 Posts
Got the Probe font yet?

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
figures you would ask about that.... i am missing one of my zip disks and i assume that is probably the one that i had that font on. i'll try to track that down or i'll just email the guy who's web site i originally downloaded it from.

·
63 Posts
Ok. I guess I'll try to wait.

·
63 Posts
How about now? Do you got it now?

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i don't know what the hell i did with the font! *shrug* i can't find it anywhere. guess i'll try to find it on the web somewhere.

maybe i could email kyle from AZPOC. i'm sure he has a copy he could send me! :cool:

·
63 Posts
:cool:
zkiller- Give me a call. Talk to you latter.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i plan to do so here in a few minutes... just have a few more posts to check on first! :bcool:

·
63 Posts
I'll clean my gun.
:boom:

J/K <-- We need to get a "smily" for that.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, i got them! :coo:

thanks man!!! i would like to see what Dan took at our meet, cause his girl got up out of the sunroof while we were driving, so that could be some coold pics right there! :bcool:

·
63 Posts
Stefan(zkiller)-We need to get links up on the page. Links to this Forum and Probetalk.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
J-Spec said:
Stefan(zkiller)-We need to get links up on the page. Links to this Forum and Probetalk.
i know. i also want to put up our meet pics, i have either been to lazy or to busy this past week. probably a little of both! :coo:

but i assure you, when we get the site up, it will be kick ass!!!! :cool:

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
EVLTALN said:
Let me know if you need any help with the site. I gots mad HTML skillz :s6:
cool... will do! i think i will use mostly ASP for the site though. :rcool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts