Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
NMPOC Bouncer
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where you guys all at don't you check your e-mail. it was good seeing those of you who came down to Albuquerque i will try to post the pics i have this evening. i am sorry i closed the other thread i was testing it out.

Anthony

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
i'm here! :)

well, how about this.... i'll be the second mod for now, since jesse and i really didn't get to talk about that hardly at all today. we can always change that later.

also, we were thinking about having our next meet at the track in roswell. we were also talking about a mod meet or something like that.

·
NMPOC Bouncer
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats fine and we need to get the track Dates for Roswell since they might be closing soon and see how the weather is, it would be terrible if we had a track day set and the track was closed due to weather. i would also like to see if we can have a meet in AZ with the AZPOC's it's a 6 hour drive from Abq and i would be willing to drive my car

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
if it's a 6 hour drive for you guys... then it's more than 9 hrs. for us. something like that would need to be planed way in advance though since it is such a long drive! but i do agree that that would be cool! :)

·
NMPOC Bouncer
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i saw Jesse on here earlier but he is hiding and did not post i talked to Dan on the phone and told him but he works tonight

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
yeah, i was at jesse's place when he was on earlier... so, what do we need to do for one of us to become a mod? should i just PM one of the admins or something or how does that work?

·
Refugee
16 Posts
Wassup, . I had fun at the meet and my girl did too. Sorry again about her parents though, her dad can be a dickhead sometimes. I'm down for another meet for sure, and roswell sounds great but we better do it soon before the track closes. I will have some stuff to install if we have a mod day (thanks for the pheno's Tony!). So that sounds good to me. I think we should do mods before the track though, but whatever works out best. Keep me informed! Peace

·
Refugee
16 Posts
Yeah work sucks, we had like no calls then all of a sudden BOOM we have a sick queue. Sometimes I hate this place. Thats when the net comes to the rescue.

·
NMPOC CoFounder/Moderator
63 Posts
Ok I'm here... No... here...
Ahh Fu_k!!! I lost myself again :crazy1: .
If you guys are up for the drive I am up for a mod day at my place.
I will be getting with the track today. We'll see what days are avalible.

Later

Jesse

·
63 Posts
Ok. So we got two for a mod day in Clovis.
Also Clovis has lots of back roads to race.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
J-Spec said:
Ok. So we got two for a mod day in Clovis.
Also Clovis has lots of back roads to race.
but then again.... we always have at least two! :cheer:

·
63 Posts
:hy:
I saw another red 1st gen with window stickers. Looked like he was into his car we need to get cars or fliers.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
yeah, i think i have seen him too! there is also a white GL with 17's and exhaust in town. it's a 89 like mine. some black guy drives it and i haven't seen him since i blew his doors off one night racing! :cool:

·
63 Posts
When I got time I'll work on the fliers. Maybe tommarrow. Any one have any ideas for it?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts