Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read in the local paper that the council had not approved this years easternats. bugger really, it is a great event, and i was looking at entering so i could have a fang around sandown.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
greetings all
no easter nat's
poor facilities @ calder
Heatcote to far to travel

whats next......... a blitz on trafic light racing.........

maybee Nissan need to bring back the 120Y lol.......

regards
rod

on order one Nissan 120Y coupe with Auto Trans & Air Conditioning to go & can i have fries & an apple pie with that

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Well even the Datsuns are capable of 158... so maybe something a bit less powerful rod?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
damn :(
will have to make other plans, cruise anyone? :p

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I read this in the Herald Sun about a week ago. I think it mentioned that the organisers of the event were going to lodge an appeal. It's a shame because I was planning to go to it this year (as a spectator).

Ash

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Kenaz said:
I read this in the Herald Sun about a week ago. I think it mentioned that the organisers of the event were going to lodge an appeal. It's a shame because I was planning to go to it this year (as a spectator).

Ash
yeah truley a shame,

its because of local residents complaining about the noise.....erm.....der fvckhead, you moved in near a racetrack!

i was planning on going too.... i hope their council will grant the permit

·
E-Series Cameraman
1,388 Posts
I know it sucks, it was mostly because nearby residents complained about the noise. Stupid dickheads made the choice to live next to a racetrack, they can go f**k themselves because their whinging is louder than any race car...

It's only 15 mins drive from me, and 1 min drive from work!

Alex

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Bugger that, I'll swap houses with them, I can only barely hear it from my place, needs to be louder!

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
yeah same i can only barely hear it!
i don't know why others have to spoil the fun prolly cause they are jealous that the cars at the nats are beta than theirs

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
It's not just because of the noise from the racetrack. I think the residents are more worried about the 'hoons' that will be driving around the area on that weekend. Fair enough too, beause there are alot of dickheads out there that will be dropping burnouts and speeding around the streets and stuff. But if the police are out in force there shouldn't be a problem.

Ash

1 - 10 of 10 Posts