Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just informed today that there will be no 1/4 runs at the speed trials in Geelong as theres problems with the council and the speed trial organisers over moving speed humps ect. I think therre will be a breakfast from 6-9am at the beach and alot of drivers will be making an apperance. If your going make sure you come as early as possible as everything will happen between the early hours. Craig Lowndes and a few of the other boys should be there (with there cars I hope) as well as a few other retired legends. Hope to see you all there!

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just another thing I noticed today in the opening of the mall was the fairmosnt which the kids painted (destroyed) and the blue off-roader ute with the fdc tent.

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Cobra said:
Just another thing I noticed today in the opening of the mall was the fairmosnt which the kids painted (destroyed) and the blue off-roader ute with the fdc tent.
Otherwise known as the "Sparklemobile" and "Terra".

It was good to catch up with you today Cobra, now I can put a face to the name (and so can everyone else)

Cobra unmasked:

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
In spite of the fact there was no racing as such it was fantastic to see many people turn up to support the concept so that hopefully we can have the speed trials in all its glory next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts