Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
"Custom" 94 Tempo
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd share the following pics with the group. I attended the "North of the Border Bash" last weekend. (The largest import car show in Canada) And I decided to post the pics I took on my Picture Trail website for anyone who is interested in the whole import, lowrider, mini-truck scene.

The actual car pics are located just after the wet T shirt and bikini contest pics, so just scroll down the list. Take special notice of the pic titled "Bad Seed" as it is probably the fasted Civic in the world. Over $60,000 worth of performance engine upgrades. It looks sweet to, and no crappy stickers!

Take care... Allen

Oh yeah, the URL is: www.picturetrail.com/allen01

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you please re post these pics????

Allen said:
I figured I'd share the following pics with the group. I attended the "North of the Border Bash" last weekend. (The largest import car show in Canada) And I decided to post the pics I took on my Picture Trail website for anyone who is interested in the whole import, lowrider, mini-truck scene.

The actual car pics are located just after the wet T shirt and bikini contest pics, so just scroll down the list. Take special notice of the pic titled "Bad Seed" as it is probably the fasted Civic in the world. Over $60,000 worth of performance engine upgrades. It looks sweet to, and no crappy stickers!

Take care... Allen

Oh yeah, the URL is: www.picturetrail.com/allen01

1 - 2 of 2 Posts