Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sifting through the pile of stuff I have left to install, and it struck me that I will be busy for quite a few weeks. The picture below is just a sample of the stuff that must be crammed into the cars, but doesn't include things like the under-carpet insulation, thermofans courtesy of John and various bits needed from a wrecker.

And this is the sight I am faced with until get it all done. :ihi:

I think in future I will be a little less inclined to put things off!

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
I'm the same, although my jobs aren't as big as yours! I've actually wrote up a list of things that I plan on doing to my car and am ticking them off one by one - these are just small jobs I haven't gotten around to doing...

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I have way too much planned, bugger all is gonna happen in the next 6 months though!

I'll have about $1200 by mid March, so the BBM, thermo and EEC V will be a go. :D:D:D

And I'll have the dosh to get these cluster guages done. Hopefully they work out.

Then it's work work work to save for the front end rebuild. :(

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
i'm worse jack, i have a bumper to finish, loads of parts off the Ghia to take off and put in my car, loads to distribute, plus other bits and peices that i need to install front months back :)

all in good time, once its all done, we'll be bored again!

·
"Steve has a car?"
2,207 Posts
Hmmm, car was looking good for a while there jack, well that's before me n Dave had our way with it :p:angel:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts