Ford Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Muffler Bearing
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up everyone? nother new guy. picked up a 66 stang bout a year ago, only been able to change the valve cover gasket and do a tune up in the past year. plannin to rip the motor out anyway. glad to be a part of this club. thanx.

Clutch :driver: :hy:

· CaR bUfF pRoDiGy
219 Posts
hey hey man, welcome to FordForums...u in USA or Australia, or where? and nice ride man, it got a 6 or an 8??? sorry for the questions, haha, just always interested in cars...

· Muffler Bearing
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
radrider said:
hey hey man, welcome to FordForums...u in USA or Australia, or where? and nice ride man, it got a 6 or an 8??? sorry for the questions, haha, just always interested in cars...

200ci I6, looking to either mod it like this:

or throw in a 351. depending on my budget and the hp numbers on the finished product (still waiting for that and the price tag) i'll see which motor i'm gettin. and if nothing more i'll put that in so i can have some fun while takin my time and building the 351 right. the siggy is a pic of the model car for mustangdepot.com, where i'm gettin my body kit and a few parts so don't let it fool you. right now, it looks slow and drives slower. i got beat by a 1984 mack truck! LOL!

oh and BTW, i'm in america, weather SUX right now in new jersey!

· CaR bUfF pRoDiGy
219 Posts
awesome dude, haha nice ur in Jersey, i used to live in New York on Long Island, not that far from u.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.