Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John (LunaticSS) has let me know there will be 1/2 an hours downtime while he adds new equipment to the server to upgrade the capacity of this site to hanle higher volumes of traffic.

I am not sure of when this will happen in local time, but I am estimating that it will be soon.

Fordforums apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.

T

·
0 Posts
The downtime will be worth the result. Both John and myself got no sleep for most of the weekend. John concentrated on software intergration and upgrades for both the servers as well as satisfying customers demands. the Guy is a legend.
I have spent all weekend getting my end ready for new supporters and advertisers plus new clubs, all to intergrated into the new system very soon. I can gaurantee, you will like the big launch.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I think I should thank John(Lunatic SS), D.K and Doc for all their efforts on this site. I really look forward to the future here.:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
LOL! Ford Man the unknown sold... eeerm moderator ;) :D
That's right.. I'm the bloke who goes about his work quietly, not seeking any glory like some **cough**... **Forza**... **cough** folk around the place... :p :p :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
oops sorry Ford Man. You're also doing a ripper job. Don't know how I forgot you mate. Must be the fact that we both are from Canberra and we all know what that means. We're here but we're not! Like I said, thanks for the site guys, and any girls who may be around!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
FTEfan said:
oops sorry Ford Man.
No drama's mate. Everyone makes this board what it is. That's why it's so successful... :D :thumbup:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Very creative way of calling me a glory seeker there, pity you're wrong. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
I know... Just remember I'm a determined fisherman... :p :thumbup:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ford Man said:

No drama's mate. Everyone makes this board what it is. That's why it's so successful... :D :thumbup:
He's right, where would we be if you guys were still on that other messageboard somewhere else?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Well you'll be wating a helluva long time before you get a bite :p
So what else is new??.. That's why I'm a determined fisherman who camps up the snowies when it's -10 with a wind chill of -29!!... :CraZ: :CraZ: :CraZ: :CraZ: :CraZ:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Re: RE: Your Note

THE DOCTOR said:
Fordman you have mail
Rgds Doc
I've replied Doc.. :thumbup:

Chucks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts